How would you like to be an Eaton Community Palliative Care Team Member?
- Do you want to do something truly worthwhile?
- Do you want to help others at a time when they need an extra hand?
- Do you want to volunteer in one of our Thrift Shops?
- Do you want to cook for patients and their families?
- Do you want to work on projects with small groups of people?
- Do you want to gain personal satisfaction by making a difference in other people’s lives?
- Are you looking for a new challenge?
- Are you willing to be there for others even when it means just listening and maybe holding a hand?
- Are you willing to give freely of your time and talents without monumental rewards?
Being a volunteer at Eaton Community Palliative Care can be very rewarding and bring many opportunities to your life. It increases the understanding, compassion, and the deep satisfaction which comes from helping others.
Please Contact our Office at 517-543-5310
for a Eaton Community Palliatve Care
Many Thanks to All of You!!
Thank You to Our Remarkable Volunteers whose donation of time and talents ensures we are able to further the work of Eaton Community Palliative Care, enabling us to continue to serve the families in our community.
Below are some of the activities that Eaton Community Palliative Care Volunteers provide so that we can continue to bring Hospice Care, free of charge.
~ Patient Care ~
~ Meal Preparation ~
~ Office Help ~
~ Thrift Store ~
~ Maintenance ~
~ Grounds Keeping ~
~ Board Members ~
~ Fund Raising ~
~ Errands ~
~ Grocery Shopping ~
~ Web Site Maintenance ~