Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, we are currently limiting the foot traffic in our buildings.
Please contact us by phone, (517)543-5310, for our medical equipment loan closet, questions regarding our facilities, thrift stores, current visitation policy, memorial contributions or donations, etc.
To order, please print off the order form, complete it, and send it via mail to
Eaton Community Palliative Care
2675 S. Cochran Charlotte, MI 48813
email the completed form to email@example.com
Our offices are still not open to the public. Feel free to contact us by phone with any questions you may have (517) 543-5310.
Providing “a special kind of caring” since 1983.
Eaton Community Palliative Care exists to provide 24-hour per day compassionate, physical care for terminally ill persons in a residential setting, complemented by emotional and spiritual support for the patient and their loved ones, enabling death with dignity.
This mission is accomplished by providing:
- Genuinely kindhearted care from trained staff and volunteers to facilitate patient upkeep, comfort and safety
- Medical equipment and materials, as needed, to ensure the best possible patient care and comfort
- Special information and resources for patients and their loved ones to assist with situations of dying or loss
- Bereavement support for grieving loved ones to promote healing, optionally available in a group environment
Eaton Community Palliative Care helps provide diverse services to patients and their families in our community who are living with a terminal illness. It is our mission to assist these families whenever possible.Your support of our organization helps to ensure that we will be here to provide 24 hour care:
- For those needing end of life care
- For those whose caregivers are exhausted
- For those in unsafe situations
- For those without caregivers
- For those living alone
- For the homeless
- For Hospice House admissions or crisis intervention in homes 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.