ECPC is grateful to the Vern Reed Family! They hold an annual golf outing in Vern’s memory and donate a portion of the proceeds to us each year.
They are already working on their plans for their 2024 outing to be held the 1st Saturday of August.
Pictured: Judy Reed and JoAnn Reed
We are grateful to Williams Farm Machinery for this opportunity!
ECPC would like to extend a HUGE THANK YOU to Meijer Store #194 in Charlotte, MI and their employees.
They have blessed us with a very generous gift and we are grateful for their support!
Providing “a special kind of caring” since 1983.
Eaton Community Palliative Care exists to provide 24-hour per day compassionate, physical care for terminally ill persons in a residential setting, complemented by emotional and spiritual support for the patient and their loved ones, enabling death with dignity.
This mission is accomplished by providing:
- Genuinely kindhearted care from trained staff and volunteers to facilitate patient upkeep, comfort and safety
- Medical equipment and materials, as needed, to ensure the best possible patient care and comfort
- Special information and resources for patients and their loved ones to assist with situations of dying or loss
- Bereavement support for grieving loved ones to promote healing, optionally available in a group environment
Eaton Community Palliative Care helps provide diverse services to patients and their families in our community who are living with a terminal illness. It is our mission to assist these families whenever possible.Your support of our organization helps to ensure that we will be here to provide 24 hour care:
- For those needing end of life care
- For those whose caregivers are exhausted
- For those in unsafe situations
- For those without caregivers
- For those living alone
- For the homeless
- For Hospice House admissions or crisis intervention in homes 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Eaton Community Palliative Care is here when you need more care than home can provide, are no longer safe at home alone or need a place to recoup after illness, surgery, rehab, etc. We continue to offer Hospice and Respite Care, too!