Providing “a special kind of caring” since 1983.
Eaton Community Palliative Care exists to provide 24-hour per day compassionate, physical care for terminally ill persons in a residential setting, complemented by emotional and spiritual support for the patient and their loved ones, enabling death with dignity.
This mission is accomplished by providing:
- Genuinely kindhearted care from trained staff and volunteers to facilitate patient upkeep, comfort and safety
- Medical equipment and materials, as needed, to ensure the best possible patient care and comfort
- Special information and resources for patients and their loved ones to assist with situations of dying or loss
- Bereavement support for grieving loved ones to promote healing, optionally available in a group environment
Eaton Community Palliative Care helps provide diverse services to patients and their families in our community who are living with a terminal illness. It is our mission to assist these families whenever possible.Your support of our organization helps to ensure that we will be here to provide 24 hour care:
- For those needing end of life care
- For those whose caregivers are exhausted
- For those in unsafe situations
- For those without caregivers
- For those living alone
- For the homeless
- For Hospice House admissions or crisis intervention in homes 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Eaton Community Palliative Care is here when you need more care than home can provide, are no longer safe at home alone or need a place to recoup after illness, surgery, rehab, etc. We continue to offer Hospice and Respite Care, too!
Hospice Furniture Store
305 Hall Street
Jewelry, Antiques, Vintage Items and
Adding to the inventory daily! Don’t miss out of
that once-in-life time chance to find something
you can’t live without.
Stop by and check it out!
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Saturdays
9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Thursdays and Fridays
9:00 AM to 8:00 PM